Commissions – 2022
I am now available to undertake commissions. These are highly bespoke pieces that follow my new style of painting.
The general process is as follows:
- You can contact me and provide me with an idea of the size of canvas you are after, if you are unsure I can talk this through with you.
- I will provide a quote for you based on the dimensions of the canvas.
- Once you have confirmed this, you can tell me which colours you are wanting. If you are unsure or need some assistance I can help with this process. Alternatively, I prefer it when clients put their trust in me and tell me to do my own thing!
- I will then make up a colour palette for you with the paint colours I am planning on using so you can visualise these together. I advise starting with four colours and then putting your trust in me to choose others if I think they would elevate the piece.
- If you want to send me photos of my previous work, or colour schemes you like then this is also very useful and allows me to understand your aesthetic. However, please note I do not replicate any of my original pieces.
- Once everything is agreed upon, I will ask for the deposit. This is normally 50% on confirmation and 50% once you have received your painting.
- Throughout the painting process, there will be limited contact, only updates on if I’m nearing completion or if I have any questions or problems.
- I won’t be able to provide an accurate time of when it will be completed by, only an indication. For example, larger works can take up to a few months. However this depends on multiple factors. If you need the painting for a specific time then please let me know in advance.
- Once completed, I will e-mail you photographs of the piece before I deliver or send it to you!
If you are interested in commissioning a painting or have any questions regarding the process please submit a form on the contact page to be added to the waiting list, or feel free to directly message me on instagram.